Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kata Mutiara bahasa Inggris



If you dream it you can do it
Walt Disney

If you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true
Faye LaPointe

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest 
aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and
see their beauty, belive in them, and try to fallow where
they lead
Louisa May Alcott

I like the dream of future better than the history of the past
Thomas Jafferson

To look up with unquenchable faith in something ever 
more about to be. That is any person can do, and be
great
Zane Grey

My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend
the rest of my life there
Charles F.Kattering

Humanity cannot forgot its dreamers; it cannot let their
ideals fade and die; it knows them as the realities which it
shall one day see and know
James Allen

Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can 
choose to liberate the future
Marilyn Ferguson

If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll
geeing what you've always got
Peter Francisco

Dream come a size too big, so that we can grow into them
Josie Bisset

0 comments:

Post a Comment