Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Words Of Motivation


If you can dream it you can do it.

If you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true.

If you keepdoing what you've always, you'll getting what you've always got.

Dream come a size too big, so that we can grow into them.

I like the dream of future better than the history of the past.

To look up with unquenchable faith in something ever more about to be. That is what any person can do, and be great.

My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.

When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so gretfully upon the closed door thet we do not see the one which has opened for us.

If you do not think about the future you can not have one.

When dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannat fly.

When you're through changing, you're through.

I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money making has never been my goal. I had an ambition to build.

The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.

Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future, but right now. Realize thet nothing is too good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment